2013 Renewal Details | Hamilton Tiger-Cats
 
 
2013 Renewal Details


* Prices include all taxes and facility fee
** Single game prices are subject to change
** 5-Pack is only available for 2012 season seat holders
*** Prices include one home playoff game

Renewal deadlines


    Early Bird: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 (only a 20% deposit required)
    Final Renewal: Thursday, March 14, 2013 (only a 40% deposit required)

How to pay for your season seats

  • Credit card payment plan (Five easy 20% installments)
             - Early Bird Payment dates: January 16, February 8, March 8, April 12, May 10
             - Regular renewal payment dates: March 14 (40%), April 12 (20%), May 10 (20%), June 7 (20%)
  • Cheque payment plan: 20% deposit due before January 16 with remaining 80% due on March 22.
  • Pay in full before January 16 (and receive your 2013 seats at 2012 prices).


Benefits for full season and 5-Pack season seat holders

  • A discount on Tiger-Cats merchandise (10% off for all season seat holders, 15% off for platinum season seat holders).
  • Great savings of up to 69% off individual game day prices.
  • Account Manager - E-mail tickets, print from home and manage your account information online.
  • Tier 1 priority access when selecting seats at the new stadium in 2014.


Benefits exclusive to full season seat holders

  • Receive the best seats in Alumni Stadium in your price category and guaranteed reserved seating for all regular season home games in Guelph.
  • Exclusive access to the pre-sale of individual game tickets before the public onsale
  • First opportunity to purchase 2013 playoff tickets


Benefits for 5-Pack season seat holders

  • Receive the best available seats after full season purchasers (price categories can be subject to availability)
  • Opportunity to purchase 2013 playoff tickets before the public on-sale.
  • The choice of multiple pre-determined game packages. Click here to view them now.


What Is The Facility Fee?

Despite far more lucrative offers to play games at great distances from Hamilton, the Tiger-Cats made a commitment to play as many games close to Hamilton as possible.  Playing at the University of Guelph accomplishes this objective. Alumni Stadium is a great CIS facility that recently underwent considerable renovations, including a new scoreboard, new field and improved lighting. However, to convert Alumni Stadium into a venue capable of hosting CFL football, the team and our partners are required to invest almost 2 million dollars. This comes in the form of infrastructure which will be used to expand the seating capacity and provide a first-class fan experience our customers have come to expect.

Season seat holders will see a $50 ($5 x 10 games) facility fee added to each ticket when you receive your 2013 season seat invoice.  Every cent of this fee will go towards the enhancement of the fan experience and amenities at Alumni Stadium.

New Stadium Access in 2014

We guarantee all fully paid 2012 individual season seat holders will be provided with incredible seat options as we move into the new stadium in 2014. All 2012 season seat holders will pay the same price for their seats in the new stadium as they did in 2012.

Season seat holders who renew their seats or purchase a 5-Pack for the 2013 season will receive Tier 1 access within their price category when selecting their seats at our new stadium in 2014.

Season seat holders who choose not to renew in 2013 will have Tier 2 access within their price category. This will give them priority over all new season seat holders when it comes to selecting seats at the new stadium in 2014.

The Tiger-Cats are thrilled about the prospects of the 2013 season with the team remaining close to Hamilton while bringing our fans an outstanding entertainment experience in a unique, intimate setting.

Schedule
0
ham
vs
tor
0
4:00 pm EDT Saturday, October 25, 2014
Upcoming Games
Sat 25/10/14 @ Toronto 4:00 pm EDT
Fri 31/10/14 @ Ottawa 7:30 pm EDT
Sat 08/11/14 . vs. Montreal 4:00 pm EST
Ticats TV
video/index?id=104891
footage
Nic Grigsby after first Ticat practice