The Hamilton Tiger-Cats accept formal requests for the donation of Tiger-Cats memorabilia. Due to the large number of requests the team receives on a daily basis, the Tiger-Cats are only able to accept requests from registered non-profit organizations in the province of Ontario.
If you wish to request a donation, please send your request on official letterhead to:
|The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club
|Attention: Donation Requests
|1 Jarvis Street
The following policies and procedures must be adhered to:
- All requests must come on the charity’s official letterhead. Please include a copy of your Registered Charitable ID Number.
- Letter must contain the following: the name of the fundraiser; the date of the event; contact person's name, phone number and address; expected number of attendees and where the proceeds will be allocated.
- Unless otherwise stated, organizations will receive one donation per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of people.
- Although our policies allow us to be generous with our donations, submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- Donations are intended for the winners of a silent auction, contest or raffle prize and they should not be resold for any reason.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are not honoured.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, event coordinators must allow 6-8 weeks for processing of their request.
- The Tiger-Cats do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Tiger-Cats will be returned to the sender immediately.