‘Farewell To Ivor Wynne’ will be the stadium’s first concert in 33 years – and the last
Saturday, October 6, 2012
TO PURCHASE FLOOR SEATS, GOLD, SILVER OR BRONZE SEATS: CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND PURCHASE YOUR CONCERT TICKETS
TO PURCHASE $50 RED LEVEL SEATS: CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND PURCHASE YOUR CONCERT TICKETS
- Tickets can not be purchased at 1 Jarvis St. or TigerTown Sports at Lime Ridge Mall. They MUST be purchased online.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m on Saturday, October 6.
- Maximum of 4 tickets per purchase.
- The floor seats section is a limited area. Seats are priced at $200-250 per seat and includes all food and drinks.
- Red level tickets do not include a Ticats ticket.
- Suites are available for $2,500 and includes 12 tickets. Food and beverage service in the suites is available at an additional cost. For more information call 905-547-CATS and speak to a ticket rep.
- All tickets include all applicable taxes and are subject to an $8 service fee per ticket.
- Seats are sold on a best available per price level basis.
- With the purchase of the concert ticket receive a complimentary ticket to one of three available Tiger-Cats games (September 15 vs. Edmonton, September 28 vs. Montreal or October 12 vs. B.C.). Games are subject to availability.
- All accessible seating seats will be at the silver price point and must be purchased by phone at 905-547-CATS.
- Concert continues rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any reason. All tickets are final sale.
- Details are subject to change.